About PAC Cosmetics:
PAC stands for Professional Artist Cosmetics and was established in the year 2002. From well-crafted beauty brushes to the best quality colour cosmetics, the brand aims to provide everything that makeup fans and professional makeup artists require in their artistic pursuits. It currently boasts a vast range of over 500 excellent, long-lasting, cost-effective, and cruelty-free products!
PAC Cosmetics had established an internet presence. They wanted to up their game for their newly released products Spotlight Foundation and Micro Finish Makeup Fixer. The team wanted to use conceptual photography to highlight and emphasize ‘spotlight’ for their foundation and ‘microfine mist’ for their makeup fixer.
The focus product was their foundation. The ultimate outcome was the result of constructive conversations with Upprcas3’s executive board.
One of the main objectives was to ideate and create content that directly signifies the spotlight. It was imperative to ensure that customer acceptability and current trends are reflected in content creation. The other objective was to create swatch-based content.
1. Conceptualizing the keyword ‘spotlight’ in the mood board.
2. Setting the lighting and shoot setup according to the mood board.
3. Images to be cleaned and edited precisely to achieve perfection.
4. Colour of swatches to be matched to the actual product.
1. Internal team brainstorming on various concepts and ideas.
2. Discussion with the client and mood board finalization.
3. Setup, Shoot, and Edit.
4. Client approval and feedback.
Spotlight Liquid Foundation
Micro Finish Makeup Fixer