About Mars Cosmetics:
Mars Cosmetics, founded in 2013, has become a trusted brand in the cosmetics industry. It is a vegetarian and cruelty-free brand dedicated to providing and fulfilling needs for “Super Affordable & Super Effective” makeup products. Their makeup is meticulously designed to suit the Indian skin tones, and each product is researched, iterated, and designed in India.
Mars Cosmetics is a quality-conscious brand that works tirelessly to provide only the highest-quality makeup to its distinguished customers at reasonable prices. They wanted to manage influencer activity and regulate influencer content on the page. The team also wanted to enhance their product photography quality.
The primary objective was to manage the posting of influencer posts on the feed every other day. The other goal was to improve the quality of photography.
1. Onboarding influencers with a massive social following
2. Analyzing each influencer’s profile beforehand to determine whether they are a good fit for the brand.
3. Planing the type of content needed from the influencers.
4. Implementing conceptual photography.
1. Devise a framework for contacting 10 beauty influencers on a weekly basis who are well-versed in current marketing and advertising trends.
2. Ensure that the influencers followed a set of guidelines while creating content and that they utilized a high-quality camera and lighting to display the products in a professional manner.
3. Assign a stylist to task with designing the product photography set and a photographer for shooting.
4. Showcase the polished content to the client and only share those images on social media that the client liked.
1. Mars Cosmetics had 700 followers at the start of our tenure. By the end of our journey, Mars Cosmetics had 25K organic followers.
2. This influencer collaboration reel almost had 1 million views.
3. These were the posts with maximum likes and comments.
4. The below post got viral & was featured on several pages.